Top Real Estate Agent in Myrtle Beach
Identifying the top real estate agent in Myrtle Beach is sometimes harder than it should be. Of course, you will have thousands of real estate agents to choose from yet understanding which is the best for you is not so easy.
Greg Harrelson has been a Top Myrtle Beach Agent for years. With over 20+ years of local selling experience, Greg has helped 1000’s of people buy or sell along the Grand Strand. Greg and his father started Century 21 The Harrelson Group in 1999 and it has been a top selling office for years.
When you work with Greg Harrelson you get the following:
- A No Hassle Experience – If you list a property with Greg and you change your mind or things aren’t working out then you can cancel your agreement – No Hassle!
- As a top agent in the area, Greg helps over 150 people sell their home, condo or land each year. This is not the statistics of his company…this is his personal stats.
- Greg knows the market from Pawleys Island to North Myrtle Beach and out to Conway, SC.
- You will see over 900 Positive Reviews on Zillow about Greg and his staff.
- Greg has an Advertising Budget over $20,000 in the Myrtle Beach market. This assures that he is not just a listing agent; he actually invests money in marketing to find buyers to buy his listings.
- Greg has superior communication skills and assures you will get a call back in a timely manner.
- You want feedback on your showings, Greg has a system in place that will make sure you get the feedback on your showings and a dialogue about any changes that need to be made to enhance our ability to get the property sold.
If you are thinking of selling and want a top real estate agent in Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand, please give Greg Harrelson a call direct on his cell: 843-405-3515.
You can count on one thing for sure…If Greg can help you sell a property, he will tell you. And, if Greg is not confident he can sell your property, he will let you know that also. In either case, he will be honest and open with you…doesn’t that sound fair?